SUGAR FREE WHOOPIE PIE BUNDT CAKE
This bundt cake is the perfect spin on your typical whoopie pie. And if you love both bundt cakes and whoopie pies as much as I do then you’ll be sure to love this recipe. And lets add another little twist to it and make it SUGAR FREE! I know, how could all of these things be possible. We are pretty spoiled. Because not only is possible is also super yummy and healthy too.
As much as I try to maintain my table manners there is something that comes over me when I eat this cake. I all of a sudden have sticky fingers and casually catch myself licking them. But come on, who would use a napkin to get that delicious, gooey cake off their fingers? All right, so now that I’ve shared an embarrassing secret with you guys I’ll get back to the cake itself. I won’t lie when I say that without a glaze I sometimes get nervous that my bundt cake will be dry. So I knew I’d have to find the perfect filling to go in between, and I’ve found just that by mixing together cream cheese, heavy cream and some powder Lite and Sweet. It really brings out the flavors and makes the texture that much more enjoyable!
Next time you’re trying to think outside of the box but still want the flavors from your favorite dessert, try this sugar free whoopie pie bundt cake! It will definitely be a crowd pleasure and I’m sure you’ll catch some of your guests sneaking away to lick their fingers too.
12 oz chopped unsweetened chocolate
2 sticks(1 cup) unsalted butter, softened
2 ½ cups Lite and Sweet
5 large eggs
1 tbsp vanilla extract
3 cups flour
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tbsp baking powder
¾ tsp plus a pinch of salt
1 cup milk
4 oz cream cheese, softened
1 ¼ cups heavy cream
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Liberally coat a 12 cup bundt pan with spray. Set aside
- Chop 8 oz chocolate. Microwave 2 minutes, stirring hallway. Cool while starting cake batter.
- In a stand mixer, beat butter until smooth and creamy. Add 2 cups Lite&Sweet, beating until smooth, about 3 minutes, scraping down sides of bowl. Beat in eggs, one by one, until blended. On low speed, beat in melted chocolate and vanilla.
- In a medium bowl, whisk flour, cocoa, baking powder, and 3/4 tsp salt. On low speed, beat in half the flour mixture, followed by milk and then remaining flour mixture. Spread into prepared Bundt pan.
- Bake 55-65 minutes, or until cake springs back when lightly pressed. Cool in pan 15 minutes. Invert onto a cooling rack and remove pan. (if cake sticks to pan, don’t force it. Flip it back over and let cool in pan 15 more minutes. Gently run a spatula in between cake and pan and invert again.) cool completely.
- When cool, trim level and slice in half horizontally.
- Beat cream cheese with ½ cup powder Lite and Sweet, ¼ cup heavy cream and a pinch of salt until smooth. In a separate bowl, whip ½ cup heavy cream. Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture and spread into middle of cake.
If desired cover the cake with sugar free chocolate sauce or sugar free ganache.
SUGAR FREE KEY LIME PIE I am always trying to find new, encouraging ways to eat healthy. Especially when it comes to desserts. So what if I told you that the creamy, cool pie that you crave during any time of the year comes as a healthy option? I would like to think...
Sugar Free Iced Coffee Latte · 1/2 cup coffee · 1/2 cup almond milk · 1 tablespoons Lite&Sweet · 1 tsp vanilla extract · 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon · ice INSTRUCTIONS: 1. Mix the coffee, almond milk, Lite&Sweet,...
Sugar Free Ice Tea With Lemon and Mint
No Sugar Added Banana Nut Muffins No Sugar Added Banana Nut Muffins Ingredients 1 cup Lite&Sweet 1/2 cup softened butter 2 eggs 3 to 4 medium bananas (about 1 1/2 cup) 1/2 cup buttermilk 1 teaspoon vanilla 2 cups of all purpose flour 1 teaspoon baking soda 1...
No Sugar Added Yogurt Corn Bread When I think of Cornbread I think of comfort food, now with the chilly fall weather fully upon us this is a great football game day spread with beans, greens, or a bowl of chili. We all love the yellow, flaky, sweet bread that melts in...
No Sugar Added Pumpkin Pie No Sugar Added Pumpkin Pie Happy Holidays! We are now approaching the time where we will be traveling to all of our family dinners, for the next couple of months with the holidays shortly approaching us, we will be sitting around the table...