SUGAR FREE WHOOPIE PIE BUNDT CAKE
This bundt cake is the perfect spin on your typical whoopie pie. And if you love both bundt cakes and whoopie pies as much as I do then you’ll be sure to love this recipe. And lets add another little twist to it and make it SUGAR FREE! I know, how could all of these things be possible. We are pretty spoiled. Because not only is possible is also super yummy and healthy too.
As much as I try to maintain my table manners there is something that comes over me when I eat this cake. I all of a sudden have sticky fingers and casually catch myself licking them. But come on, who would use a napkin to get that delicious, gooey cake off their fingers? All right, so now that I’ve shared an embarrassing secret with you guys I’ll get back to the cake itself. I won’t lie when I say that without a glaze I sometimes get nervous that my bundt cake will be dry. So I knew I’d have to find the perfect filling to go in between, and I’ve found just that by mixing together cream cheese, heavy cream and some powder Lite and Sweet. It really brings out the flavors and makes the texture that much more enjoyable!
Next time you’re trying to think outside of the box but still want the flavors from your favorite dessert, try this sugar free whoopie pie bundt cake! It will definitely be a crowd pleasure and I’m sure you’ll catch some of your guests sneaking away to lick their fingers too.
12 oz chopped unsweetened chocolate
2 sticks(1 cup) unsalted butter, softened
2 ½ cups Lite and Sweet
5 large eggs
1 tbsp vanilla extract
3 cups flour
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tbsp baking powder
¾ tsp plus a pinch of salt
1 cup milk
4 oz cream cheese, softened
1 ¼ cups heavy cream
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Liberally coat a 12 cup bundt pan with spray. Set aside
- Chop 8 oz chocolate. Microwave 2 minutes, stirring hallway. Cool while starting cake batter.
- In a stand mixer, beat butter until smooth and creamy. Add 2 cups Lite&Sweet, beating until smooth, about 3 minutes, scraping down sides of bowl. Beat in eggs, one by one, until blended. On low speed, beat in melted chocolate and vanilla.
- In a medium bowl, whisk flour, cocoa, baking powder, and 3/4 tsp salt. On low speed, beat in half the flour mixture, followed by milk and then remaining flour mixture. Spread into prepared Bundt pan.
- Bake 55-65 minutes, or until cake springs back when lightly pressed. Cool in pan 15 minutes. Invert onto a cooling rack and remove pan. (if cake sticks to pan, don’t force it. Flip it back over and let cool in pan 15 more minutes. Gently run a spatula in between cake and pan and invert again.) cool completely.
- When cool, trim level and slice in half horizontally.
- Beat cream cheese with ½ cup powder Lite and Sweet, ¼ cup heavy cream and a pinch of salt until smooth. In a separate bowl, whip ½ cup heavy cream. Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture and spread into middle of cake.
If desired cover the cake with sugar free chocolate sauce or sugar free ganache.
Healthy Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes Healthy Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes
Crunchy Sweet Butternut Squash Friends if you are asked to bring a side dish to your family or friends gathering during the holiday season, you will want to make this dish! Why you may ask, it's because its awesome. Don't be afraid to spit up the current recipe by...
Here is your new favorite cookie recipe! It’s Sugar Free pumpkin chocolate chip skinny recipe with low calorie and made without sugar. These delicious cookies are super moist and perfect fora pick me up fall snack. Follow along with me and see how easy peasy these...
No Sugar Added Pumpkin Apple Bundt Cake It’s almost Thanksgiving! Finally something truly splendid to celebrate! FOOD! Oh wait… is that not what Thanksgiving is about? Well in my house we certainly give thanks for our food. To me, the best part about Thanksgiving is...
Sugar Free Bite Sized Brownies Hello Brownie lovers!! Get ready for these delicious party size treat to fit into anyone’s mouth! And have the guilt free with it not being pounded with tons of bad sugar! This Lite and Sweet xylitol and erythritol natural sweetener...