Sugar Free Vanilla Parfait
Ditch store-bought granola. Go with a healthy homemade granola that is easy!
Quick to make granola and easy to add to your yogurt and fruit parfait
This is the perfect snack to have around the house and to take with you when you are on the go! With homemade granola, you have complete control over the healthy ingredients. Make it healthy with Lite&Sweet!!!
This is the perfect granola to eat on its own or add to any parfait! Throwing in some fruit and yogurt with it makes it even more enjoyable and healthy! The granola is sugar free and made with Lite&Sweet!
This parfait is top notch in my book. I’ve had it almost every day for the last week and there’s no stopping me. Although, if you don’t enjoy berries you can add any fruit you’d like!
What I loved most about this granola was the addition of almond extract. I can’t get enough of baked goods that use almond extract! I think I love it more than vanilla! Well, I added a generous amount to mine and it gave the granola an amazing almond flavor.
This is such a healthy and low calorie snack that you can take on the go if you don’t want to put it in a parfait.
I hope you enjoy this recipe!
· 2 and 1/2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
· 3/4 cup slivered almonds
· 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
· pinch salt (about 1/8 teaspoon)
· 1/2 cup Lite&Sweet
· 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
· 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
· 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 300F degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Toss the oats, almonds, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl. Set aside. In a medium bowl, whisk the Lite&Sweet and coconut oil together until combined. Whisk in the almond and vanilla extracts. Pour over the oats and toss to coat. Make sure all of the oats are moistened.
3. Spread onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Allow granola to cool completely – the air will help the granola obtain a crunchy texture. (Store this in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 weeks. You can also freeze it for up to 3 months.)
4. Add 1/2 of a yogurt container to a mason jar or glass cover with your favorite fruit or berries and top with the granola. Repeat the step and enjoy as a healthy breakfast or anytime snack.
SUGAR FREE KEY LIME PIE I am always trying to find new, encouraging ways to eat healthy. Especially when it comes to desserts. So what if I told you that the creamy, cool pie that you crave during any time of the year comes as a healthy option? I would like to think...
Sugar Free Iced Coffee Latte · 1/2 cup coffee · 1/2 cup almond milk · 1 tablespoons Lite&Sweet · 1 tsp vanilla extract · 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon · ice INSTRUCTIONS: 1. Mix the coffee, almond milk, Lite&Sweet,...
Sugar Free Ice Tea With Lemon and Mint
No Sugar Added Banana Nut Muffins No Sugar Added Banana Nut Muffins Ingredients 1 cup Lite&Sweet 1/2 cup softened butter 2 eggs 3 to 4 medium bananas (about 1 1/2 cup) 1/2 cup buttermilk 1 teaspoon vanilla 2 cups of all purpose flour 1 teaspoon baking soda 1...
No Sugar Added Yogurt Corn Bread When I think of Cornbread I think of comfort food, now with the chilly fall weather fully upon us this is a great football game day spread with beans, greens, or a bowl of chili. We all love the yellow, flaky, sweet bread that melts in...
No Sugar Added Pumpkin Pie No Sugar Added Pumpkin Pie Happy Holidays! We are now approaching the time where we will be traveling to all of our family dinners, for the next couple of months with the holidays shortly approaching us, we will be sitting around the table...