SUGAR FREE TIRAMISU
Even though this sugar free tiramisu is served cold like all traditional tiramisu recipes, there’s something about it that just warms you up inside. When your fork glides through those airy, light as a feather layers, it makes you feel like you’re sitting on a balcony overlooking the Italian Riviera…even if you’re sitting in your kitchen in sweatpants.
No matter how bad of a day you may have had, a slice of this sugar free tiramisu is bound to help lift your spirits. I mean, even the name “tiramisu” means “pick me up.” It’s fate.
Like a reliable friend, this sugar free tiramisu recipe has got your back on even the worst of nights. And with such a quick recipe, you can create this masterpiece at the drop of a hat any day of the week.
Sugar Free Tiramisu Cake
Yield: 1 medium pan sized cake
2 cups Cake Flour
2 teaspoons Baking Powder
¼ teaspoon Baking Soda
¼ teaspoon Salt
1 ¼ sticks (10 tablespoons) Unsalted Butter, soften
1 cup Lite & Sweet
3 large Eggs
1 large Egg Yolk
2 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
¾ cup buttermilk
2 cups Mascarpone Cheese
1 cup brewed Coffee, cooled
⅓ cup Liqueur *optional
1 cup Heavy Cream
½ cup Lite & Sweet
Unsweetened Cocoa Powder and Chocolate shavings for garnish
Sugar Free Tiramisu Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Grease two 9-inch round or square baking pans. Add parchment paper to the bottom and grease the parchment paper.
2. Sift together the cake flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
3. Using a mixer, add to a large bowl the butter and beat on medium speed until soft and creamy. Add Lite & Sweet and beat for 3 minutes. Add the eggs one by one, and then the yolk, beating and scraping the side of the bowl after each addition. Beat in the vanilla last.
4. Reduce the mixer speed to low and add the dry ingredients alternating with buttermilk, adding the dry ingredients in 3 additions and the milk in 2 by beginning and ending with the dry ingredients. Scrape down the sides of the bowl until the ingredients disappear into the batter.
5. Divide the batter evenly between the two pans and smooth the tops with a rubber spatula.
6. Bake in the oven until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. About 35-45 minutes.rotating the pans at the midway point. Let the cakes cool in the pan for 1-2 hours unmold the cakes and peel off the paper liners. Invert the cakes and cool at room temperature.
7. Whisk together the mascarpone cheese, heavy cream and powder Lite & Sweet until smooth. Set aside. Stir together the Coffee and liqueur* in a small bowl. Set aside.
8. To assemble the cakes if necessary use a serrated knife to gently cut the cake into even layers.
9. Start on the botton layer and Brush coffee mixture on cake and top with cream mixture. Add a second cake layer and repeat this process with each layer. Garnish with fresh berries and powder cocoa and chocolate shavings for an extra touch of elegance.
Comment below and let us know how it tastes.
Best Gluten Free No Sugar Added Pumpkin Cheesecake Hi friends get excited for this recipe! Because I have taken on the all decadent seasonal dessert: pumpkin cheesecake traditional recipe and made it way all new and improved recipe with the same pumpkin pie flavor...
Healthy No Sugar Pumpkin Oat Cookies I could not wait until pumpkin season to make my all time favorite cookie. These are super simple to make and healthy cookies. I make those and eat them for breakfast or a snack because they are like a pumpkin granola bar. This is...
Low Carb Sweet Creamy Butternut Soup with Yogurt The weather is getting cooler and fall is in the air. It's getting cold, rainy and windy over here so we are warming up but enjoying some healthy easy homemade soup. I love eating a healthy low carb sweet creamy...
Sugar Free Pumpkin Cream Cheese Roll Pumpkin is still the best thing to bake with! Until the fall is officially over then I will stop. But that doesn't mean you can’t enjoy this sugar free pumpkin cream cheese roll at any time of the year. Because who says we can...
Sugar Free Maple Syrup This recipe is so simple to make and so much better for you than regular syrup! This syrup taste like the real maple syrup without the carbs and dreaded calories. Very low carb, no gluten, no sugar, ready in 10 minutes. In my experience for...
Sugar Free Maple Mocha Cake with Almonds Fall is my favorite season, because we can enjoy comfort flavors and spices that are so good. I love those flavors of fall to satisfy my comfy-cozy sweet tooth fall craving. Flavors like mocha, maple and almond together...