Sugar Free Raspberry Coconut Lime Cream Torte
I have a fabulous dessert recipe to share with you-Raspberry Coconut Lime Cream Torte. Lime is such a great tart citrus to add because it makes this dessert so smooth and refreshing.
Putting coconut around the edges that’s shredded and sugar free makes you feel like you can eat the whole piece of torte in one tropical refreshing bite. Not only is this recipe sugar free is also gluten free because I’ve added the coconut flakes to the crust instead of using regular flour. This recipe is easy and amazingly good because it combined cocoa, coconut and dates to make this dessert a light surprising delicious treat everyone will enjoy.
This time of year people feel like their diets need to start for the new year so they should pass on all the treats family and neighbors bring by!
Having a Low Calorie SUGAR FREE dessert will be the best thing ever! Plus it’ll only make you want to have more then maybe you originally planned too. The recipe is made with Lite&Sweet which is a natural sweetener. The raspberries will also bring out an exquisite flavor combined with the citrus lie.
This fresh Raspberry Coconut Lime Torte is one that everyone will love. It’s also super easy to make! I hope you enjoy it!
For the crust
· 1 cup dates
· 1 cup almonds
· 1/2 cup coconut shaves
· 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
· 1/4 cup Lite&Sweet
· 1/4 cup old-fashioned oats
· 1/4 cup coconut oil
· 1 tbsp. sesame seeds
· 1 pinch of salt
For the filling
· 2 cans (800 ml) light coconut cream
· 1/2 cup powder Lite&Sweet
· 2 cups raspberries, fresh or frozen
· zest of one lime
· 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
· 1 1/2 tablespoons unflavored gelatin powder
· 2 tablespoons coconut oil
· fresh raspberries for garnish
For the crust
Heat the oven for 325 degrees.
Line the bottom of a spring form pan with a parchment paper circle. Set aside.
Place all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and pulse for 5-7 minutes or until the mixture reaches the consistency of coarse sand.
Transfer the mixture to the spring form pan and distribute it evenly. Use the bottom of a flat glass to firmly press the mixture together.
Place the crust in the oven for 10 minutes and let it cool until ready to add the filling, for at least 30 minutes.
For the filling
1. In a high-speed blender or food processor powder the Lite&Sweet by adding a cup at the time of the Lite&Sweet for 1 minute. Check the texture after 1 minute, if still grainy continue to blend in 30-second increments until it is completely powder. Place the coconut cream, powder lite&sweet, raspberries, lime zest and juice together in a blender. Blitz until smooth (about 2 minutes).
2. Transfer the mixture to a saucepan on low heat. In a small bowl add the gelatin, and dissolve with a teaspoon of water. Add the mixture to the sauce pan and cook over medium heat, stirring often, until it reaches the boiling point. Reduce heat to simmer for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
3. Remove the mixture from the heat and add the coconut oil.
4. Transfer the mixture back to the blender and blitz for one minute to fully incorporate the coconut oil.
5. Let the mixture rest in the blender for 15 minutes and then give it one more quick blitz to eliminate any ‘skin’ that has formed on the top. Immediately pour the mixture into the springform pan.
6. Tap the springform pan on the counter to release any excess air bubbles. Refrigerate the tart for at least 4 hours before serving.
7. To serve, top with fresh raspberries and dates.
Best Gluten Free No Sugar Added Pumpkin Cheesecake Hi friends get excited for this recipe! Because I have taken on the all decadent seasonal dessert: pumpkin cheesecake traditional recipe and made it way all new and improved recipe with the same pumpkin pie flavor...
Healthy No Sugar Pumpkin Oat Cookies I could not wait until pumpkin season to make my all time favorite cookie. These are super simple to make and healthy cookies. I make those and eat them for breakfast or a snack because they are like a pumpkin granola bar. This is...
Low Carb Sweet Creamy Butternut Soup with Yogurt The weather is getting cooler and fall is in the air. It's getting cold, rainy and windy over here so we are warming up but enjoying some healthy easy homemade soup. I love eating a healthy low carb sweet creamy...
Sugar Free Pumpkin Cream Cheese Roll Pumpkin is still the best thing to bake with! Until the fall is officially over then I will stop. But that doesn't mean you can’t enjoy this sugar free pumpkin cream cheese roll at any time of the year. Because who says we can...
Sugar Free Maple Syrup This recipe is so simple to make and so much better for you than regular syrup! This syrup taste like the real maple syrup without the carbs and dreaded calories. Very low carb, no gluten, no sugar, ready in 10 minutes. In my experience for...
Sugar Free Maple Mocha Cake with Almonds Fall is my favorite season, because we can enjoy comfort flavors and spices that are so good. I love those flavors of fall to satisfy my comfy-cozy sweet tooth fall craving. Flavors like mocha, maple and almond together...