Sugar Free Pumpkin Soup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 brown onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 teaspoons of ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons of ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon of Lite&Sweet
- 1 large-sized butternut pumpkin, skin and seeds removed and roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon curry powder (mild or medium, depending on your preference)
- 1/2 cup of vegetable stock
- ½ cup heavy cream
- Salt and cracked black pepper
- Parsley, natural yoghurt, to serve
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook for a few minutes, stirring, or until soft and golden. Add cumin, coriander and Lite&Sweet. Cook, stirring for 1 minute or until aromatic.
2. Add pumpkin and stir to coat. Add stock and curry powder. Bring to the boil, stirring occasionally. Simmer, partially covered, for 20 minutes or until the pumpkin is soft, stirring occasionally. Set aside to cool slightly.
3. Stir in cream and transfer to mixing bowl or blender. Blend until smooth or as desired. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Ladle soup among serving bowls. Top with a dollop of natural yoghurt (optional). Sprinkle with coriander, pumpkin seed and serve.
SUGAR FREE KEY LIME PIE I am always trying to find new, encouraging ways to eat healthy. Especially when it comes to desserts. So what if I told you that the creamy, cool pie that you crave during any time of the year comes as a healthy option? I would like to think...
Sugar Free Iced Coffee Latte · 1/2 cup coffee · 1/2 cup almond milk · 1 tablespoons Lite&Sweet · 1 tsp vanilla extract · 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon · ice INSTRUCTIONS: 1. Mix the coffee, almond milk, Lite&Sweet,...
Sugar Free Ice Tea With Lemon and Mint
No Sugar Added Banana Nut Muffins No Sugar Added Banana Nut Muffins Ingredients 1 cup Lite&Sweet 1/2 cup softened butter 2 eggs 3 to 4 medium bananas (about 1 1/2 cup) 1/2 cup buttermilk 1 teaspoon vanilla 2 cups of all purpose flour 1 teaspoon baking soda 1...
No Sugar Added Yogurt Corn Bread When I think of Cornbread I think of comfort food, now with the chilly fall weather fully upon us this is a great football game day spread with beans, greens, or a bowl of chili. We all love the yellow, flaky, sweet bread that melts in...
No Sugar Added Pumpkin Pie No Sugar Added Pumpkin Pie Happy Holidays! We are now approaching the time where we will be traveling to all of our family dinners, for the next couple of months with the holidays shortly approaching us, we will be sitting around the table...