Sugar Free Pumpkin Cream Cheese Roll
Pumpkin is still the best thing to bake with! Until the fall is officially over then I will stop. But that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy this sugar free pumpkin cream cheese roll at any time of the year. Because who says we can only enjoy pumpkin during the fall and holiday season?
Getting to try different things with pumpkin and mix it with other great foods like cream cheese makes it even more amazing.
You might think making a pumpkin roll might take a lot of work or time, and I promise when you serve this, everyone who tastes it will think the same thing. But in reality it is pretty simple and quick. So let’s get baking shall we?
Yield: 1-12” roll
¾ cup Flour
½ teaspoon Baking Powder
½ teaspoon Baking Soda
½ teaspoon Cinnamon, ground
½ teaspoon Cloves, ground
½ teaspoon Salt
3 large Eggs
4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter
1 cup Lite & Sweet
⅔ cup Pumpkin Puree
1 package. (8 oz.) Cream Cheese, at room temperature
3/4 cup powdered Lite & Sweet
1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
For the cake:
1. Preheat oven to 375F degrees. Grease 15x10” roll pan, (you can use a small cookie sheet) line with wax paper. Grease and flour paper. Sprinkle a thin cotton kitchen towel with powdered Lite & Sweet. Set aside.
2. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves and salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
3. Beat eggs, Lite & Sweet and softened butter in a large bowl until thick. Beat in pumpkin puree.
4. Stir in flour mixture. Spread evenly in pan.
5. Bake for 14-18 minutes or until top of cake springs back when touched.
6. Immediately loosen and turn cake onto prepared towel. Carefully peel off paper. Let cake cool for 5 minutes then roll up cake and towel together. Starting with narrow end. Let finish Cooling on rack.
1. Beat cream cheese, powder Lite & Sweet, butter and vanilla extract in small mixer bowl until smooth.
2. Carefully unroll the cake, and pread cream cheese mixture over cake.
3. Re-roll the cake and Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate at least one hour. Then serve garnished with some more powdered Lite & Sweet.
Gluten Free Berry Cobbler I've been reading lots of articles lately in regard to maximizing your thyroid health. Your thyroid its a little gland that sits on the base of our neck, it helps us regulate metabolism, temperature, heartbeat and other functions in our...
Sugar Free Hawaiian Chicken Need a good recipe for Labor Day weekend coming up, look further this is a finger licking healthy sugar free BBQ recipe you got to try. I start my Labor Day weekend holiday planning our desserts first because I love desserts and I know I...
No Sugar Added Pineapple Parfait Starting the day eating right, getting some exercise is the recipe to kick start our metabolism and burn calories thought out the day. Good healthy foods gives us the energy to get things done and helps us focus in the duties of the...
Top Sugar Free Smoothies Not a day go by that I go without a sweet cold refreshing healthy packed smoothie. I love them so much I even use them sometimes as a meal replacement when I add protein powder to them. Did you know you can make your smoothies between 1,000 to...
I recently posted about 3 salads that I felt were the perfect summer recipes. But we all know that every good salad needs an amazing salad dressing! Here are 3 sugar free summer salad dressings. Refreshing, delicious and sugar free is the way to go for these warm...
Have you ever been to a fancy restaurant and had the world’s best dark chocolate mousse for dessert? Have you ever made it yourself and eaten it at your own kitchen table? What if I told you the world’s best dark chocolate mousse could be made from scratch with your...