Sugar Free Pumpkin Cream Cheese Roll
Pumpkin is still the best thing to bake with! Until the fall is officially over then I will stop. But that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy this sugar free pumpkin cream cheese roll at any time of the year. Because who says we can only enjoy pumpkin during the fall and holiday season?
Getting to try different things with pumpkin and mix it with other great foods like cream cheese makes it even more amazing.
You might think making a pumpkin roll might take a lot of work or time, and I promise when you serve this, everyone who tastes it will think the same thing. But in reality it is pretty simple and quick. So let’s get baking shall we?
Yield: 1-12” roll
¾ cup Flour
½ teaspoon Baking Powder
½ teaspoon Baking Soda
½ teaspoon Cinnamon, ground
½ teaspoon Cloves, ground
½ teaspoon Salt
3 large Eggs
4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter
1 cup Lite & Sweet
⅔ cup Pumpkin Puree
1 package. (8 oz.) Cream Cheese, at room temperature
3/4 cup powdered Lite & Sweet
1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
For the cake:
1. Preheat oven to 375F degrees. Grease 15x10” roll pan, (you can use a small cookie sheet) line with wax paper. Grease and flour paper. Sprinkle a thin cotton kitchen towel with powdered Lite & Sweet. Set aside.
2. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves and salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
3. Beat eggs, Lite & Sweet and softened butter in a large bowl until thick. Beat in pumpkin puree.
4. Stir in flour mixture. Spread evenly in pan.
5. Bake for 14-18 minutes or until top of cake springs back when touched.
6. Immediately loosen and turn cake onto prepared towel. Carefully peel off paper. Let cake cool for 5 minutes then roll up cake and towel together. Starting with narrow end. Let finish Cooling on rack.
1. Beat cream cheese, powder Lite & Sweet, butter and vanilla extract in small mixer bowl until smooth.
2. Carefully unroll the cake, and pread cream cheese mixture over cake.
3. Re-roll the cake and Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate at least one hour. Then serve garnished with some more powdered Lite & Sweet.
No Sugar Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies Hi friends! Pumpkin season is upon us and I can't go without making cookies. I especially like this recipe for being the ultimate healthy, soft, and chewy no sugar added pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. No need to stress this is...
Sugar Free Maple Syrup This recipe is so simple to make and so much better for you than regular syrup! This syrup taste like the real maple syrup without the carbs and dreaded calories. Very low carb, no gluten, no sugar, ready in 10 minutes. In my experience for...
Sugar Free Maple Mocha Cake with Almonds Fall is my favorite season, because we can enjoy comfort flavors and spices that are so good. I love those flavors of fall to satisfy my comfy-cozy sweet tooth fall craving. Flavors like mocha, maple and almond together...
Sugar Free Brownie Strawberry Trifle This sugar free brownie strawberry triffle is my favorite for all the occasions, I wanted to make it for a romantic night and my kids love chocolate we all enjoyed it together. It's the perfect healthy fudge, goes chocolate brownie...
No Sugar Added Blueberry Pie Blueberries can range from being very sweet to a bit tart. They are always available and for this simple pie recipe you can use frozen or fresh blueberries. If you like sweet tart blueberry pie that has no sugar except from the blueberry...
Sugar Free Glazed Sweet Bacon Everyone likes bacon right? Even people that doest eat bacon love the smell of sizzling bacon. My favorite bacon style is a sweet glazed bacon. Candied bacon with its sweet and savory combination of flavor leaves e craving for more. Some...