Sugar Free Pumpkin Cake with Walnut Maple Frosting
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ¾ cup Lite&Sweet
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 2 ½ cups powder Lite&Sweet
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened.
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly butter or spray grease a 9-inch square baking pan; and line with parchment, and butter or spray the parchment. Dust with flour, tapping out excess.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- With an electric mixer on medium speed, beat butter, Lite&Sweet and pumpkin puree until fluffy, 3 to 5 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition; mix in vanilla.
- Reduce mixer speed to low. Add flour mixture in 3 batches, alternating with 2 batches of sour cream, beat until just combined. Transfer batter to prepared pan; smooth top with an offset spatula. Bake until a cake tester comes out clean, about 40 minutes. Transfer pan to a wire rack to cool 10 minutes. Turn out cake onto rack to cool completely.
- Make the icing: Powder the Lite&Sweet in a high-speed blender or food processor one cup at a time to make it easier. Combine the powdered lite&sweet, maple syrup and butter in a bowl, with a hand mixer mix the icing together until smooth. Adjust the consistency with more syrup or powdered Lite&Sweet, if necessary. Spread maple icing over top of cake and sprinkle the walnuts all over the cake. Let set, at least 15 minutes, before serving in refrigerator.
Sugar Free Iced Coffee Latte · 1/2 cup coffee · 1/2 cup almond milk · 1 tablespoons Lite&Sweet · 1 tsp vanilla extract · 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon · ice INSTRUCTIONS: 1. Mix the coffee, almond milk, Lite&Sweet,...
Sugar Free Ice Tea With Lemon and Mint
No Sugar Added Banana Nut Muffins No Sugar Added Banana Nut Muffins Ingredients 1 cup Lite&Sweet 1/2 cup softened butter 2 eggs 3 to 4 medium bananas (about 1 1/2 cup) 1/2 cup buttermilk 1 teaspoon vanilla 2 cups of all purpose flour 1 teaspoon baking soda 1...
No Sugar Added Yogurt Corn Bread When I think of Cornbread I think of comfort food, now with the chilly fall weather fully upon us this is a great football game day spread with beans, greens, or a bowl of chili. We all love the yellow, flaky, sweet bread that melts in...
No Sugar Added Pumpkin Pie No Sugar Added Pumpkin Pie Happy Holidays! We are now approaching the time where we will be traveling to all of our family dinners, for the next couple of months with the holidays shortly approaching us, we will be sitting around the table...
Healthy Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes If you are looking for a healthier version of classic recipes sugar free, and fewer calories for Thanksgiving this holiday season that will please everyone and allow you to indulge in your fall cravings in every dish. You have come...