Sugar Free and Gluten Free Pumpkin Cheesecake with Candied Nuts Topping
- 1 Cup almond meal
- ½ cup crushed slivered almond
- 1/3 cup Lite&Sweet
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 2(8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 15-ounce can pure pumpkin
- 1 ½ cup Lite&Sweet
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ginger, ground
- ¼ teaspoon cloves, ground
- ½ cup roughly chopped, toasted nuts (pecans, walnuts, almonds, etc)
- 1/4 cup of Lite&Sweet®
- 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 1 egg white (beaten until peaks)
- Dash of salt
- 1 Tbsp. butter, melted (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit with rack in the center position.
- Using butter or nonstick spray , coat a 10-inch springform pan.
- In a bowl, whisk almond meal, slivered almonds, 1/3 cup Lite&Sweet, and cinnamon together. Stir in butter until almond mixture is evenly moistened. Pour almond mixture into a springform and press firmly into the bottom.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until golden brown.
- In a medium bowl beat the cream cheese, sour cream, pumpkin puree and Lite&Sweet until well combined. Next add the eggs, salt, vanilla, cinnamon, ginger ad cloves together scraping bottom and sides of bowl until filling is smooth. Pour filling over hot crust.
- Bake the cake about 1 hour 30 minutes, or until the outside of the cheesecake sets but the center is still loose. Cool to room temperature before removing sides of pan.
- Transfer cheesecake to serving plate and cover loosely with plastic wrap. Chill and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Prepare a 9 x 13 baking pan by lining it with parchment paper or lightly spraying with cooking spray. Spread out pecans, walnuts or almonds in a single layer onto the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Lightly toast the desired nuts for 4 to 5 minutes – remove from heat.
- Mix cinnamon and Lite&Sweet. Set aside.
- In a deep bowl, beat 1 egg white with the dash of salt until stiff – fold in Lite&Sweet/cinnamon and lightly toasted nuts. Slowly drizzle butter over mixture and fold until incorporated. Pour mixture back into baking pan and spread out to form single layer. Bake at 325 degrees for 10 minutes – stir to ensure even baking. Bake for another 10 minutes and stir again – taste to ensure that nuts are not over-cooking. Bake for another 10 minutes and stir a final time.
- Remove from heat and spread out onto parchment paper. Mixture will be sticky and somewhat wet. Allow to dry for couple hours or overnight. Depending on humidity it may take a bit longer to dry out completely.
- Before serving the cheesecake top with the candied nuts and enjoy.
Healthy Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes Healthy Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes
Crunchy Sweet Butternut Squash Friends if you are asked to bring a side dish to your family or friends gathering during the holiday season, you will want to make this dish! Why you may ask, it's because its awesome. Don't be afraid to spit up the current recipe by...
Here is your new favorite cookie recipe! It’s Sugar Free pumpkin chocolate chip skinny recipe with low calorie and made without sugar. These delicious cookies are super moist and perfect fora pick me up fall snack. Follow along with me and see how easy peasy these...
No Sugar Added Pumpkin Apple Bundt Cake It’s almost Thanksgiving! Finally something truly splendid to celebrate! FOOD! Oh wait… is that not what Thanksgiving is about? Well in my house we certainly give thanks for our food. To me, the best part about Thanksgiving is...
Sugar Free Bite Sized Brownies Hello Brownie lovers!! Get ready for these delicious party size treat to fit into anyone’s mouth! And have the guilt free with it not being pounded with tons of bad sugar! This Lite and Sweet xylitol and erythritol natural sweetener...