Sugar Free Apple Pie Cheesecake
There’s nothing that screams All-American like apple pie. And there’s no greater comfort food than cheesecake. So I decided to combine them for this creamy yet refreshing pie.
This sugar free apple pie cheesecake is the perfect dessert for the holiday season or impressing guests at a party. It’s decadent and smooth and has just the right amount of cinnamon spice flavor to make it unique.
All of this, plus it’s sugar free. What more could you ask for?
Because this is two pies in one, it does take a little bit longer to create than some of my other desserts, so let’s get started shall we?
- 3 granny smith apples, peeled, sliced
- 1-¼ cups Lite&Sweet, divided
- 1-½ tsp ground cinnamon, divided
- 1 ¼ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup old-fashioned oats
- 2 tbs melted butter
- 4 pkg. (8 oz) Cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 eggs
- Cook apples, ¼ cup Lite&Sweet, ½ tsp cinnamon in saucepan on medium heat for 6 minutes or until apples are tender, stirring frequently, set aside to cool.
- Heat oven to 325 F. combine graham crumbs, oats, butter, remaining cinnamon, and 2 tbsp Lite&Sweet. Press onto bottom of 9-inch cheesecake pan
- With an electric mixer beat cream cheese, vanilla and remaining Lite&Sweet in medium bowl until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended.
- Spread half the apples over crust to within ½ inch of edge; cover with cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate remaining apples until ready to use.
- Bake cheesecake 1 hour to 1 hour 10mins. Or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.
- Drain remaining apples just before serving cheesecake. Arrange apples on the top of cheesecake and serve.
Don’t forget to share my post and let me know what you thought of this recipe in the comments! I love hearing feedback and would love to hear your experience making this sugar free apple pie cheesecake.
Healthy Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes Healthy Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes
Crunchy Sweet Butternut Squash Friends if you are asked to bring a side dish to your family or friends gathering during the holiday season, you will want to make this dish! Why you may ask, it's because its awesome. Don't be afraid to spit up the current recipe by...
Here is your new favorite cookie recipe! It’s Sugar Free pumpkin chocolate chip skinny recipe with low calorie and made without sugar. These delicious cookies are super moist and perfect fora pick me up fall snack. Follow along with me and see how easy peasy these...
No Sugar Added Pumpkin Apple Bundt Cake It’s almost Thanksgiving! Finally something truly splendid to celebrate! FOOD! Oh wait… is that not what Thanksgiving is about? Well in my house we certainly give thanks for our food. To me, the best part about Thanksgiving is...
Sugar Free Bite Sized Brownies Hello Brownie lovers!! Get ready for these delicious party size treat to fit into anyone’s mouth! And have the guilt free with it not being pounded with tons of bad sugar! This Lite and Sweet xylitol and erythritol natural sweetener...