Sugar Free Apple Pie Cheesecake
There’s nothing that screams All-American like apple pie. And there’s no greater comfort food than cheesecake. So I decided to combine them for this creamy yet refreshing pie.
This sugar free apple pie cheesecake is the perfect dessert for the holiday season or impressing guests at a party. It’s decadent and smooth and has just the right amount of cinnamon spice flavor to make it unique.
All of this, plus it’s sugar free. What more could you ask for?
Because this is two pies in one, it does take a little bit longer to create than some of my other desserts, so let’s get started shall we?
- 3 granny smith apples, peeled, sliced
- 1-¼ cups Lite&Sweet, divided
- 1-½ tsp ground cinnamon, divided
- 1 ¼ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup old-fashioned oats
- 2 tbs melted butter
- 4 pkg. (8 oz) Cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 eggs
- Cook apples, ¼ cup Lite&Sweet, ½ tsp cinnamon in saucepan on medium heat for 6 minutes or until apples are tender, stirring frequently, set aside to cool.
- Heat oven to 325 F. combine graham crumbs, oats, butter, remaining cinnamon, and 2 tbsp Lite&Sweet. Press onto bottom of 9-inch cheesecake pan
- With an electric mixer beat cream cheese, vanilla and remaining Lite&Sweet in medium bowl until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended.
- Spread half the apples over crust to within ½ inch of edge; cover with cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate remaining apples until ready to use.
- Bake cheesecake 1 hour to 1 hour 10mins. Or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.
- Drain remaining apples just before serving cheesecake. Arrange apples on the top of cheesecake and serve.
Don’t forget to share my post and let me know what you thought of this recipe in the comments! I love hearing feedback and would love to hear your experience making this sugar free apple pie cheesecake.
Sugar Free Iced Coffee Latte · 1/2 cup coffee · 1/2 cup almond milk · 1 tablespoons Lite&Sweet · 1 tsp vanilla extract · 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon · ice INSTRUCTIONS: 1. Mix the coffee, almond milk, Lite&Sweet,...
Sugar Free Ice Tea With Lemon and Mint
No Sugar Added Banana Nut Muffins No Sugar Added Banana Nut Muffins Ingredients 1 cup Lite&Sweet 1/2 cup softened butter 2 eggs 3 to 4 medium bananas (about 1 1/2 cup) 1/2 cup buttermilk 1 teaspoon vanilla 2 cups of all purpose flour 1 teaspoon baking soda 1...
No Sugar Added Yogurt Corn Bread When I think of Cornbread I think of comfort food, now with the chilly fall weather fully upon us this is a great football game day spread with beans, greens, or a bowl of chili. We all love the yellow, flaky, sweet bread that melts in...
No Sugar Added Pumpkin Pie No Sugar Added Pumpkin Pie Happy Holidays! We are now approaching the time where we will be traveling to all of our family dinners, for the next couple of months with the holidays shortly approaching us, we will be sitting around the table...
Healthy Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes If you are looking for a healthier version of classic recipes sugar free, and fewer calories for Thanksgiving this holiday season that will please everyone and allow you to indulge in your fall cravings in every dish. You have come...