Peanut Butter Raspberry Jam Filling Cookies
The iconic sandwich turned into a dessert! If you’re wondering if these cookies are just as easy to make as the sandwich, well then, yes you are right. You start with a soft, gooey peanut butter cookie and then amplify the taste by filling them with some raspberry jam. Not only are they sweet and irresistible, they are sugar free, all thanks to the use of xylitol and erythritol! So now when you’re looking for a small sweet peanut butter and jelly treat you can enjoy this delicious cookie, it is the perfect treat! For me, finding the perfect balance in a snack or treat is hard, but with this recipe you will know you’ve found exactly what you were looking for.
After school snacks for our kids… I think we all dread that time of day. How do you make one thing that will please all of your kids and their friends, while keeping it something healthy, but also something that they will eat? The first thing that comes to my mind is a PB&J, however, we all know when you’re the one on snack duty the day your kid brings home 6 friends putting together a bunch of sandwiches takes too much time in their minds. That is why these cookies have been perfect to make ahead and have it ready when the kids come home! My kids love them, their friends love them, and now all of their parents love them because it’s a healthy and easy option.
I have now become the ultimate snack maker, according to my kids. I love being able to make things that even my kids appreciate! Finding a healthy option for my little one’s can be hard, but with the right ingredients it makes that process so much easier. This has definitely become the perfect treat in my house!
Plus I am not worried they will be over consuming sugar because its made with natural xylitol and erythritol Lite&Sweet. A much better sugar option than regular refined white sugar that cause so many problems. It is my duty to search out and make good food for my family and when I am using this sweetener I can rest assure that I am making the right choice when it come to their health and well being.
· ½ cups sugar free raspberry jam
· 1 c flour
· ¾ tsp baking powder
· ⅛ tsp salt
· ½ tbsp unsalted butter or coconut oil, melted and cooled slightly
· 1 large egg white, room temperature
· 1 tsp vanilla extract
· 4 ½ tbsp sugar free creamy peanut butter
· ½ c Lite&Sweet
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicon mat.
2. Add the raspberry jam to a small bowl, and stir with a spoon until smooth. Set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt.Set aside. In a separate bowl, whisk together the butter, egg whites, and vanilla. Stir in the peanut butter until completely incorporated. Stir in the Lite&Sweet and mix well with a high speed mixer. Add in the flour mixture, stirring just until incorporated.
4. Roll the dough into 24 balls, and place onto the prepared baking sheet. Gently press your thumb or index finger into the center to make a well. If the sides crack, gently press them back together. Fill the centers with the prepared jam.
5. Bake at 350°F for 10-12 minutes. Cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack.
SUGAR FREE KEY LIME PIE I am always trying to find new, encouraging ways to eat healthy. Especially when it comes to desserts. So what if I told you that the creamy, cool pie that you crave during any time of the year comes as a healthy option? I would like to think...
Sugar Free Iced Coffee Latte · 1/2 cup coffee · 1/2 cup almond milk · 1 tablespoons Lite&Sweet · 1 tsp vanilla extract · 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon · ice INSTRUCTIONS: 1. Mix the coffee, almond milk, Lite&Sweet,...
Sugar Free Ice Tea With Lemon and Mint
No Sugar Added Banana Nut Muffins No Sugar Added Banana Nut Muffins Ingredients 1 cup Lite&Sweet 1/2 cup softened butter 2 eggs 3 to 4 medium bananas (about 1 1/2 cup) 1/2 cup buttermilk 1 teaspoon vanilla 2 cups of all purpose flour 1 teaspoon baking soda 1...
No Sugar Added Yogurt Corn Bread When I think of Cornbread I think of comfort food, now with the chilly fall weather fully upon us this is a great football game day spread with beans, greens, or a bowl of chili. We all love the yellow, flaky, sweet bread that melts in...
No Sugar Added Pumpkin Pie No Sugar Added Pumpkin Pie Happy Holidays! We are now approaching the time where we will be traveling to all of our family dinners, for the next couple of months with the holidays shortly approaching us, we will be sitting around the table...