No Sugar Added Peach Crumble
Growing up I never had a staple dessert. There wasn’t anything like “mommas homemade ___” it was always a variety of things. For some reason I felt like I was missing out on something so I promised that when I had my family there would be at least one dessert that was a staple in our house. Something my girls and husband would get excited for just by the smell, and what is better than homemade sugar free peach crumble? Is it cliché? Maybe, but it is one of mine and my families all time favorite desserts!
I love crumbles. Cherry, peach, blueberry, apple, whatever fruit you want to throw in there I will eat a bowl of it anytime of the day. But there is something that has always stuck out about the peach crumble. Like I said maybe it’s cliché or maybe it’s just really that good! When eating sugar free I knew that peach crumble would soon show up on my list of recreations to do. And I can promise you that this sugar free crumble has not disappoint!
Cooking with Lite and Sweet has completely changed my life without changing the good old flavors that I still love. It just makes me feel better about eating more peach crumble! This sugar free peach crumble is not difficult to make and you can always add other kinds of fruits with it as well as oats if you prefer. I’ve added oats before and is a perfect way to include more fiber in your dessert and why not eat it for breakfast the next day. Using a natural sweetener in your recipes means you are cutting so much calories from your dishes, as well as keeping everyone safe from blood sugar spikes and all sorts of other problems sugar causes. Please try the recipe and see for yourself that is so delicious just as if you had made it with sugar but is so much better to you and your family!
Peach Filling Ingredients:
- ½ cup Lite&Sweet Sweetener
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teasoon salt
- 10 cups peeled and sliced peaches ( between 9 to 10 big peaches)
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch, dissolved in 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
Crumb Topping Ingredients:
- 1 cup Lite&Sweet Sweetener
- ¾ cup all purpose flour
- ¾ cups oats
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 13 x 9 inch rectangular glass, pie or stoneware dish
Preheat over to 450 Degrees
Directions for Peach Filling:
- In a large bowl, stir together sweetener, flour, cinnamon and salt.
- Add peaches and gently toss to coat.
- Mix together cornstarch slurry and lemon juice and stir into peaches to incorporate.
- Lightly grease the baking pan with coconut oil.
- Add peach mixture.
Directions Crumb Topping:
- In a medium bowl, combine dry ingredients, add in coconut oil and combine until crumbly.
- Top peaches with half of the crumb topping.
- Place in oven and immediately reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes, then add remainder of the crumb topping.
- Reduce heat to 325 degree and baked until golden and bubbling, approximately another 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 15 minutes before serving.
Sugar Free Iced Coffee Latte · 1/2 cup coffee · 1/2 cup almond milk · 1 tablespoons Lite&Sweet · 1 tsp vanilla extract · 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon · ice INSTRUCTIONS: 1. Mix the coffee, almond milk, Lite&Sweet,...
Sugar Free Ice Tea With Lemon and Mint
No Sugar Added Banana Nut Muffins No Sugar Added Banana Nut Muffins Ingredients 1 cup Lite&Sweet 1/2 cup softened butter 2 eggs 3 to 4 medium bananas (about 1 1/2 cup) 1/2 cup buttermilk 1 teaspoon vanilla 2 cups of all purpose flour 1 teaspoon baking soda 1...
No Sugar Added Yogurt Corn Bread When I think of Cornbread I think of comfort food, now with the chilly fall weather fully upon us this is a great football game day spread with beans, greens, or a bowl of chili. We all love the yellow, flaky, sweet bread that melts in...
No Sugar Added Pumpkin Pie No Sugar Added Pumpkin Pie Happy Holidays! We are now approaching the time where we will be traveling to all of our family dinners, for the next couple of months with the holidays shortly approaching us, we will be sitting around the table...
Healthy Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes If you are looking for a healthier version of classic recipes sugar free, and fewer calories for Thanksgiving this holiday season that will please everyone and allow you to indulge in your fall cravings in every dish. You have come...