Gluten Free Maple Raspberry Breakfast Yogurt Sundae
Yield: 8 – 2 tablespoon servings
1 cup Water
1 cup powdered Lite & Sweet
1 ½ teaspoons Maple Extract
½ teaspoon Xanthan Gum
- In a small saucepan on medium high heat, mix the Lite & Sweet, water and maple extract together.
- Bring the ingredients to a gentle boil. Simmer for approximately 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the Lite & Sweet dissolves fully.
- Pour the liquid into a blender. Sprinkle lightly, half the xanthan gum over the top of the liquid. Puree immediately, until there is no lumps remaining. Repeat with the remaining xanthan gum.
- Wait a few minutes to allow the syrup to thicken further. If it’s still thinner than you’d want just add a little bit more xanthan gum using the same method. Serve immediately!
1 tablespoon of my Sugar Free Maple Syrup recipe
⅓ cup fresh Raspberries
1 cup low-fat Greek Yogurt
¼ cup fresh Blueberries
1 tablespoon Almonds, sliced
- In a bowl, mash the Sugar Free Maple Syrup with the raspberries until it becomes saucy.
- Scoop the yogurt into your chosen bowl, top with the raspberry maple sauce and top with the fresh blueberries and roasted almonds. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Low Carb Spaghetti Squash Spaghetti squash is one of my favorite things to cook with. It’s so incredibly versatile in it’s presentation, plus its pairings are nearly endless. Spaghetti squash is something you can bake up and use as a side dish with some butter, or it...
Gluten Free Cauliflower Salami Caprese Pizza Caprese is a fantastic recipe. It never feels heavy; it always feels light, and fairly healthy. You can make a caprese salad, or sandwich, but have you had it as a pizza before? Chances are you haven’t. So I decided to make...
Sugar Free Brownie Strawberry Trifle This sugar free brownie strawberry triffle is my favorite for all the occasions, I wanted to make it for a romantic night and my kids love chocolate we all enjoyed it together. It's the perfect healthy fudge, goes chocolate brownie...
No Sugar Added Blueberry Pie Blueberries can range from being very sweet to a bit tart. They are always available and for this simple pie recipe you can use frozen or fresh blueberries. If you like sweet tart blueberry pie that has no sugar except from the blueberry...
No Sugar Added Apple Crisp Ingredients: For the apple mixture: 1 T cinnamon 1/4 tsp nutmeg 5 medium apples, (granny smith apples or other tart apples work best) 1 T Lite and Sweet For the crumble: 1 cup old fashioned gluten-free oats 1/2 cup almond flour 1 tsp...
Sugar Free Glazed Sweet Bacon Everyone likes bacon right? Even people that doest eat bacon love the smell of sizzling bacon. My favorite bacon style is a sweet glazed bacon. Candied bacon with its sweet and savory combination of flavor leaves e craving for more. Some...