Gluten Free Maple Raspberry Breakfast Yogurt Sundae
Yield: 8 – 2 tablespoon servings
1 cup Water
1 cup powdered Lite & Sweet
1 ½ teaspoons Maple Extract
½ teaspoon Xanthan Gum
- In a small saucepan on medium high heat, mix the Lite & Sweet, water and maple extract together.
- Bring the ingredients to a gentle boil. Simmer for approximately 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the Lite & Sweet dissolves fully.
- Pour the liquid into a blender. Sprinkle lightly, half the xanthan gum over the top of the liquid. Puree immediately, until there is no lumps remaining. Repeat with the remaining xanthan gum.
- Wait a few minutes to allow the syrup to thicken further. If it’s still thinner than you’d want just add a little bit more xanthan gum using the same method. Serve immediately!
1 tablespoon of my Sugar Free Maple Syrup recipe
⅓ cup fresh Raspberries
1 cup low-fat Greek Yogurt
¼ cup fresh Blueberries
1 tablespoon Almonds, sliced
- In a bowl, mash the Sugar Free Maple Syrup with the raspberries until it becomes saucy.
- Scoop the yogurt into your chosen bowl, top with the raspberry maple sauce and top with the fresh blueberries and roasted almonds. Serve immediately and enjoy!
No Sugar Added Banana Nut Muffins No Sugar Added Banana Nut Muffins Ingredients 1 cup Lite&Sweet 1/2 cup softened butter 2 eggs 3 to 4 medium bananas (about 1 1/2 cup) 1/2 cup buttermilk 1 teaspoon vanilla 2 cups of all purpose flour 1 teaspoon baking soda 1...
No Sugar Added Yogurt Corn Bread When I think of Cornbread I think of comfort food, now with the chilly fall weather fully upon us this is a great football game day spread with beans, greens, or a bowl of chili. We all love the yellow, flaky, sweet bread that melts in...
No Sugar Added Pumpkin Pie No Sugar Added Pumpkin Pie Happy Holidays! We are now approaching the time where we will be traveling to all of our family dinners, for the next couple of months with the holidays shortly approaching us, we will be sitting around the table...
Healthy Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes If you are looking for a healthier version of classic recipes sugar free, and fewer calories for Thanksgiving this holiday season that will please everyone and allow you to indulge in your fall cravings in every dish. You have come...
Crunchy Sweet Butternut Squash Friends if you are asked to bring a side dish to your family or friends gathering during the holiday season, you will want to make this dish! Why you may ask, it's because its awesome. Don't be afraid to spit up the current recipe by...
Here is your new favorite cookie recipe! It’s Sugar Free pumpkin chocolate chip skinny recipe with low calorie and made without sugar. These delicious cookies are super moist and perfect fora pick me up fall snack. Follow along with me and see how easy peasy these...