Gluten Free Maple Raspberry Breakfast Yogurt Sundae
Yield: 8 – 2 tablespoon servings
1 cup Water
1 cup powdered Lite & Sweet
1 ½ teaspoons Maple Extract
½ teaspoon Xanthan Gum
- In a small saucepan on medium high heat, mix the Lite & Sweet, water and maple extract together.
- Bring the ingredients to a gentle boil. Simmer for approximately 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the Lite & Sweet dissolves fully.
- Pour the liquid into a blender. Sprinkle lightly, half the xanthan gum over the top of the liquid. Puree immediately, until there is no lumps remaining. Repeat with the remaining xanthan gum.
- Wait a few minutes to allow the syrup to thicken further. If it’s still thinner than you’d want just add a little bit more xanthan gum using the same method. Serve immediately!
1 tablespoon of my Sugar Free Maple Syrup recipe
⅓ cup fresh Raspberries
1 cup low-fat Greek Yogurt
¼ cup fresh Blueberries
1 tablespoon Almonds, sliced
- In a bowl, mash the Sugar Free Maple Syrup with the raspberries until it becomes saucy.
- Scoop the yogurt into your chosen bowl, top with the raspberry maple sauce and top with the fresh blueberries and roasted almonds. Serve immediately and enjoy!
I have been loving finding and creating recipes that are gluten free. It helps me branch out and reach out to more crowds and specific diets. I also didn’t realize how much of a positive impact eating gluten free can have on your body. I can see a big change on my...
Creamy, tender and plump are all words that come to mind when I think of a scallop and shrimp pasta. I am also immediately reminded of the multiple restaurants that serve this kind of pasta and just wish I could go get a big bowl. However, when I’m at one of those...
Gluten Free Coconut Milk Tapioca Pudding Sugar-Free Coconut Milk Tapioca Pudding (Dairy and Gluten-Free) This Sugar-Free Coconut Milk Tapioca Pudding (Dairy and Gluten-Free) makes an excellent Passover dessert. Actually, this makes an amazing sweet treat for any...
Gluten Free Oatmeal-Almond Berry Pancakes Pancakes are my breakfast specialty! My girls love to eat them and I love to make them. However, store bought pancake batters can sometimes be loaded with sugars and will call for a lot of butter or oil. So while they may be...
Gluten Free Pistachio Pomegranate Oatmeal Is there one meal that you’ve made that you can’t help but be so proud of yourself and maybe even consider becoming a world renowned chef because it looked and tasted so good? If not, then you’ll love this dish because you...
Gluten Free Vanilla Chia Seed Pudding To start my days off right I am always looking for something that is healthy, will give me the energy I need for the day, and is light. I sometimes feel like breakfast foods can be heavy and a little overbearing, and while I...