Gluten Free Maple Raspberry Breakfast Yogurt Sundae
Yield: 8 – 2 tablespoon servings
1 cup Water
1 cup powdered Lite & Sweet
1 ½ teaspoons Maple Extract
½ teaspoon Xanthan Gum
- In a small saucepan on medium high heat, mix the Lite & Sweet, water and maple extract together.
- Bring the ingredients to a gentle boil. Simmer for approximately 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the Lite & Sweet dissolves fully.
- Pour the liquid into a blender. Sprinkle lightly, half the xanthan gum over the top of the liquid. Puree immediately, until there is no lumps remaining. Repeat with the remaining xanthan gum.
- Wait a few minutes to allow the syrup to thicken further. If it’s still thinner than you’d want just add a little bit more xanthan gum using the same method. Serve immediately!
1 tablespoon of my Sugar Free Maple Syrup recipe
⅓ cup fresh Raspberries
1 cup low-fat Greek Yogurt
¼ cup fresh Blueberries
1 tablespoon Almonds, sliced
- In a bowl, mash the Sugar Free Maple Syrup with the raspberries until it becomes saucy.
- Scoop the yogurt into your chosen bowl, top with the raspberry maple sauce and top with the fresh blueberries and roasted almonds. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Healthy Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes Healthy Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes
Crunchy Sweet Butternut Squash Friends if you are asked to bring a side dish to your family or friends gathering during the holiday season, you will want to make this dish! Why you may ask, it's because its awesome. Don't be afraid to spit up the current recipe by...
Here is your new favorite cookie recipe! It’s Sugar Free pumpkin chocolate chip skinny recipe with low calorie and made without sugar. These delicious cookies are super moist and perfect fora pick me up fall snack. Follow along with me and see how easy peasy these...
No Sugar Added Pumpkin Apple Bundt Cake It’s almost Thanksgiving! Finally something truly splendid to celebrate! FOOD! Oh wait… is that not what Thanksgiving is about? Well in my house we certainly give thanks for our food. To me, the best part about Thanksgiving is...
Sugar Free Bite Sized Brownies Hello Brownie lovers!! Get ready for these delicious party size treat to fit into anyone’s mouth! And have the guilt free with it not being pounded with tons of bad sugar! This Lite and Sweet xylitol and erythritol natural sweetener...